2015 interns will contribute to the organization's Major and Daily activities.
Major activities are assisting in organizing the High Level international parliamentary meeting in Seimas commemorating the 25th anniversary of independence of Lithuania and the Parliamentary Forum of the Community of Democracies ministerial Conference.
Daily activities include working on international projects, communication with partners and members of parliament globally, working with members’ database, analysing world events related to the activities of the organization, etc.
If you are:
• Unafraid of challenges;
• Keen on learning the intricacies of organizing high level international events;
• Responsible and hard-working;
• Able to fully implement tasks;
• Eager to get long term contacts;
• Are fluent in English (writing & speaking);
• Interested in democracy and human rights issues
You are the one we are looking for!
• English language proficiency level C1;
• Knowledge of and interest in current events relating to democracy and human rights;
• Reliability, self-reliance, initiative, good communication skills;
• Volunteering and communication in a multicultural environment experience will be considered as an advantage.
Everyone who wish to apply for internship at the Parliamentary Forum, kindly please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before 10th of February, 2015. More information about the Forum is available on www.parliamentary-forum.org or facebook - forum for parliamentary democracy.